Official Warren Gatland British and Irish Lions Supporter’s Pack Draw - now closed
Supporter’s Pack Draw
Terms and Conditions of Participation Schedule
Promotion: ‘British and Irish Lions Supporter’s Pack Draw’
Promoter: Canterbury South Africa - Kingdom and Co (Pty) Ltd - 1st Floor, 1 Waterhouse Place, Century City, Cape Town, 7441, South Africa
Promotional Period: 03 August 2021 until 13 August 2021
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to residents of South Africa.
How to Enter: Eligible Entrants must purchase any item on the Canterbury SA online store
Number of prizes
Win a British and Irish Lions Supporter’s Pack containing:
Random selection of Eligible Entrants
No part of the Prize is exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or any other prize.
Winner Notification: The Winner will be notified via email within one (1) week of the Promotion closing.
Unclaimed Prizes: In the event of an unclaimed Prize, the Promoter may at its discretion select at random another Eligible Entrant or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize. The prize will be classed as unclaimed if the winner has not responded within one (1) week of being notified.
Terms and Conditions
- The Entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
- Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Distributors of Canterbury are also not eligible to enter.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must successfully purchase any item on the Canterbury SA online store between 3 to 13 August 2021.
- The Prize will be awarded to the owner of the email address provided in the entry. If there is a dispute about identifying or verifying the Entrant or winner the Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
- The Winner will have until 23 August 2021 (1 week after winner announcement) to contact Canterbury SA - Kingdom and Co (Pty) Ltd., to claim their prize before the claim expires.
• The Winner will be selected at random out of the eligible entrants.
• The judges' decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Entrants warrant, represent and undertake that they have all necessary rights, permissions and consents to submit the Entry into these Terms and Conditions. Entrants shall hold harmless and shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter against any loss, damage, costs or expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of this warranty, representation and undertaking.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Promotion at its sole discretion.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of this Prize.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.